By traditional craftsman Yasunori Kimura
Completely domestically produced Edo Kiriko
Traditional craftsman on pure domestic crystal glass This work is made by Yasunori Kimura with a high degree of cutting to maximize its transparency and brilliance.
Typical patterns of Edo Kiriko
・ "Transparent" ・ "Gold red" ・ "Ruri" ・ "Green" ・ "Amber green" ・ "Amber"
Yarai refers to the shape of alternating bamboo and logs, and the Yarai fence is also used at the very beginning of the construction of castles and stage sets.
It is one of the very auspicious traditional patterns that are said to "make the foundation of things" and "solidify the foundation".
|Producing area||TokyoEdogawa ku|
|size||Diameter 2.44 inch x height 2.01 inch|
Precautions for use
- Please note that a strong impact will lead to damage.
- It is not heat-resistant or tempered glass.
- Please handle with care as the glass is easily broken.
- Dirt on the cut surface can be easily removed by carefully hand-washing it with a scrubbing brush.
- Please refrain from using it with a sudden temperature difference or impact.
- The products are delivered in a paulownia box.