Be aware of the book cover that is easy to fit in your hand.
" Divided spine "that your finger hangs when you hold it with one hand
" Genuine leather "that feels comfortable
A blissful time spent reading.
" Book cover "that makes you want to carry it anywhere span>
Paper cover "Just size" to enter together span>
" Free pocket "that can fit even if the thickness of the book is different
" Leather thickness "that is easy to fit in books span>
<< Classic Series >>: Firm hardness and moist We use Nume leather that has both softness. Finished with a technique called "oil pull-up", which is given plenty of oil, you can enjoy the natural shine and smooth texture.
* Colors may vary slightly from lot to lot. In addition, wrinkles, scratches, blood lines, etc. that are inherent in leather may remain because they are finished with dyes made by tanning plants.
-Book dimensions: length 218 mm x width 155 mm
[Concept of Brand]
The process of making Tochigi leather ⇒ The process from leather to leather is about 20!
[About the Tochigi leather used]
This leather is made from cowhide for about a month. Tannin tanning that is tanned in a tank and is a material colored only with dye. Recently, it has been reviewed as a natural material with an ecological feeling, and by developing various treatment methods, it brings out a firmness and supple softness, and the glossy appearance has a natural shine with a texture, and it is with the conventional slime. Can now be used in a wider range of applications as a significantly different leather.
Leather is soaked with oil (oil pull-up leather) to add suppleness and give it even more depth.
<< How to tie a bookmark >>
Gift wrapping is available both free and paid.
・ For regular delivery (courier service) and wrapping, it comes in a dressing box.
* If you wish to use OPP bag for simple packaging by regular delivery (courier service), please indicate so in the "Customer Request Column".
* If you specify the mail service, we will deliver it in simple packaging with an OPP bag.
[One Year Warranty]
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.